Recipe of the Month
by shinji from enokido miso
This simple and delicious recipe also works great with Salmon (we know from personal experience !) and you could use vegetables or tofu for a vegetarian / vegan alternative too.
Enokido Teriyaki Sauce (1Tbs)
Chicken pieces 250g
Fresh ginger & garlic, finely grated, 5g each
Rice or salad to serve
1. Place chicken pieces in a sealable bag / container / bowl.
2. Add the teriyaki sauce to chicken with garlic & ginger and mix well with your hands.
3. The amount of teriyaki sauce should be about 10% of the amount of chicken.
4. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours as preferred. Bake, grill, or fry to your preference
5. Serve with rice or a salad
To find out more about Shinji and shop for these amazing authentic sauces visit That Great Market on Sunday 15th May